Sunday, August 17, 2014

Dear Diary, popsicles are perfect

I spent a few perfect weeks in Dallas when I was home this summer. One of the coolest places we discovered is Steel City Pops, a shop dedicated solely to selling the most delicious popsicles in Dallas. Their menu ranges from tasty and traditional to wacky and wonderful. The pops are made in small batches from local produce. Always organic and sometimes vegan, these pops really push the boundaries of this traditional summer treat! Their menu board is split into two categories, Fruity and Creamy. I had the Hibiscus pop, but a few of my other options included Blood Orange, Blueberry Basil, Pineapple JalapeƱo, Strawberry Balsamic and Sweet Tea. Creamy options included Caramel, Chocolate Chili, Vanilla Bean and Peanut Butter. When we went, more people than you would imagine had green pops- they were Avocado! I'm dying to try it. 
My Hibiscus Pop
Mama and her Coconut Pop
The line wrapped down the street but it was quick and worth the wait. If you're in the Dallas or Fort Worth area you must stop by!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment