Monday, April 7, 2014

Dear Diary, by popular request - my metallic temporary tattoos


Date parties are the perfect time to try out new things, be it a new fashion trend, a costume piece, or a cute new guy! This past weekend I opted for trying something that falls between a costume accessory and a (hopefully) rising trend: metallic temporary tattoos. I'm a huge fan of temporary tattoos because it's a fun way to be someone else for the day - and get to scrub it off later! Impulse decisions are perfectly safe:)

A few months ago I stumbled across Flash Tattoos on Pinterest (check out my new Endless Diary account here!). I became obsessed with these glittering tattoos. Purchasing them for the annual toga date party was a must because a true Greek goddess isn't complete without her jewelry, but I was always too afraid to wear any in case anything got lost. But there was no way of loosing these, and they looked amazing.


I got so many compliments and questions about them - I knew I had to share it with the world! Luckily I didn't use my whole pack this weekend and can't wait for the next occasion to wear them.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment