Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dear Diary, I have a newfound love for animal sweaters

Animal sweaters have been vaguely in style for a few years now, but for some reason I never took them seriously. I mean it looks ridiculous, an animal just floating in the middle of a sweater. It's like a formal, knit version of a t-shirt. But for some reason, I've suddenly taken a interest (or obsession) with them. Here are some of my fav's available this season: 



New Look Inspire fluffy sheep sweater  









Banjo & Matilda Leopard Cashmere Sweater 
Mara Hoffman leopard sweater 



Ralph Lauren teddy bear sweater*



Ralph Lauren is doing a vintage line, thank goodness, and they're bringing back the iconic teddy bear sweater! You can read more about it here. I've been lusting after these adorable sweaters for a few years now but don't own one yet cause they're wildly expensive, but here is a link to eBay if you want to check out the true vintage ones for yourself. If there's a way to try this trend, its with an American classic. Regardless, there are plenty of ways to try this trend so walk, trot, and dive on in!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment