Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dear Diary, it's finally complete- my birthday wish list

The crown always fit.

I always loved having a September birthday because everyone is still excited about being back on campus, about seeing old friends and making new ones, and my birthday is right at the start of football season so there is always plenty of excitement in the air.

I say everyone deserves more than a day to celebrate getting older, you should spend an entire week soaking up every bit of greatness that comes with it being your birthday thus, it is officially my birthweek. And this is no ordinary birthweek, no, this is my 21st birthweek.

This year my mother told me that she wanted to get me something special for this milestone birthday, something that would last me for at least the next five years. So I spent all summer thinking, researching and ranking my options and this is what I came up with:
Birthday Wish List


*An Unlimited American Airlines pass and a trust fund not listed.


xoxo
so

No comments:

Post a Comment