Friday, July 12, 2013

Dear Diary, my Birchbox came today!



Lets be real, I never get mail. And who doesn't love getting mail? Especially living in a sorority house where you can dash upstairs and squeal and scream with everyone you see over what you just got. Every time I walked by our mail cubbies at the house I’d look and see if there was anything for me and the answer was almost always “no”. In December on a flight to Chicago, I was reading a magazine and discovered Birchbox. How it works is you sign up for a subscription that costs $10 a month (after a waitlist period, currently about four weeks), and they will send you a personalized box full of high-end samples in an adorable pink box. Of the six to eight samples that come every month, there has been at least one product in every box I decide I simply cannot live without. My favorites so far have been Clark’s Botanical Face Cream, LancĂ´me mascara, and folle de joie perfume. When you sign up you take a little quiz that helps customize the kinds of product samples you receive (i.e. I wanted more make-up, less lotions and creams, etc.). They also have men’s subscriptions for the guys who need more than the one miracle bottle of shampoo/conditioner/body wash (how is that even possible?). On their website you can buy the full sized products of the samples you received, and many more. Here’s a link to their website -> https://www.birchbox.com/shop/join and this is a list of everything that came in my box this month!


Happy Friday!

XOXO

SO

No comments:

Post a Comment