Friday, September 12, 2014

Dear Diary, wrapping up with Bid Day 2014


This is one of my last posts on The Endless Diary. It's been over a year and I've loved getting to get a feel for the blogosphere and learning a few things about being a blogger. It is my senior year though and I'm already beginning to feel disconnected from the sorority world. So I started a new blog, Style by Sophie that focuses more on fashion and hopefully can carry me past graduation. 

Here are a few Insta pics from my chapter's bid day in August. This year we got 85 of the cutest, smartest girls on campus and we couldn't be more proud! I am also quite proud of how the t-shirts turned out, everyone looked great! Bid day is one of the happiest days of the year and I am so glad I got to experience it one last time as an active. 








XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment