Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dear Diary, my spring wish list

Spring is the perfect time to refresh your wardrobe, plus my favorite season! Warm weather, bright colors and sunny skies put me in the mood to buy everything. Here's a wishful list of things I'd like to call my own... 
Lilly Pulitzer January Scallop Hem Skort
ITS A SKORT.

Anthropologie Tiled Wide-Legs
These comfy, moroccan print pants are unique and come in tall!
Madewell Transport Rucksack
I want a new backpack because I'm studying abroad in Turkey and this one is the perfect combo of preppy and eclectic! 

Kiel James Patrick Bow Bracelet - Nantucket Summer Regatta
I've been milling over which of these precious bow bracelets from KJP I want ... but I've settled on this one. Just imagining it on the end of a sweater cuff is dreamy!

Women's Polka Dot Crewneck Rashguard
Ever since J. Crew came out with chic rashguards for adults last year, I've been hunting for the perfect one. This one is preppy, polkadot and my favorite color - navy!

West Elm Chevron Crewel Pillow Cover
Weird I know and I'm the first person to say I hate chevron, but it would be the perfect accent to my fuchsia/navy color scheme on my bed. It's more tribal and less chevron anyway - right?

ASOS Tall Bandeau Romper
Black? Check. Strapless? Check. Comes in tall? Check. Looks like a dress but its actually a romper? Check. 

Tory Burch Tumbled Metallic Miller Sandal
Thanks to Tory I've learned that my favorite type of leather is tumbled, and gold is my favorite color so these are a must-have. 

Lilly Skipper Printed Popover
The chic-est way to be warm and comfy on cool summer nights. Plus I just love blue and blue!

Lilly Colleen Romper
This roper is perfect and can go from casual to dressy. Plus my best friend's name is Colleen so it's fate- right?

Seda France Japanese Quince Diffuser 
This scent always reminds me of recruitment, so naturally I want to drown in it. 

Jon Hart Bottle Carrier
What is wine if you can take it with you?

Jack Rogers Monogrammed Sandal
I've worn my Tory sandals to the death and these monogrammed beauties would be classy and comfy!


I'm obsessed with the bright fuchsia, shimmery gold and cobalt combo. 

BDG Knit Stripe Romper
This romper looks crazy comfy.

Metallic temporary tattoos by Flash Tattoos - Josephine
These would be insane for the beach and for date parties where wearing real jewelry is risky. 



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment