Friday, February 7, 2014

Dear Diary, BuzzFeed quizzes are everything


I love a good quiz, and who doesn't? It's like someone asking you fun questions about yourself, and you get to think all about #1. 

Last week I stumbled upon this quiz from the best news source after the SNL weekend report (RIP Seth Meyers), BuzzFeed. 'What City Should You Actually Live In' is the title and I was intrigued. I moved to another state for college and even though I'm from Dallas and eventually want to make it back to the Big D, I'd like to live some other places first. 

What I loved about this particular quiz were the relevancy of the questions to my life. How do you take your coffee? Iced, and no other way. Pick your poison? White wine good time. The hardest question is 'Pick a Beyoncé' because there's no wrong answer. I went with Super Bowl Beyoncé. The numerous Mean Girl references, sarcasm, and straightforwardness of some of the answer options make me wish I'd written it, which is the core of why these quizzes are so addictive. 

In the end I got Cape Town, Africa, a place I'd be down to visit. African safari is high up on my bucket list, right next go glamping, so it could be a two three-birds-one-stone type situation. After that quiz, I did "Which Disney Couple Is Your Ideal Relationship?" (Beauty and the Beast), "What Kind of Sandwich Are You? (Grilled Cheese), "What Type Of Dog Are You?" (Great Dane, duh) and about 20 more that aren't worth listing, but it was quite the rabbit hole. I guess I'm proud that I got every answer right in "Who Said It: A Child Or A Serial Killer?"?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment