Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dear Diary, Karl is in my city yall!

It's finals week and I'm up to my ears in papers and exams so I don't have time to write a witty article about the fact that there's a huge Chanel event in Dallas tonight, but luckily someone else did! I'm so mad that I'm missing it ... unfortunate scheduling, clearly Karl forgot to run the date by me. 
Here's a news article about it from Christina Geyer from the Dallas Morning News. Favorite line: 

"The fashion show is invitation-only, with nearly 900 celebrities, members of the international fashion media and top Chanel customers expected to attend, helping to raise Dallas’ profile as a serious fashion city on par with Paris and New York."
On par with Paris and New York? It's an amazing opportunity for our city, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. And here's a blog post from the Dallas Snob Blog, and this is my favorite line: 

"Perhaps it’s our unofficial slogan, “Keep Dallas Pretentious” that appealed to his sensibilities. "
Since when was that our unofficial slogan? I mean it's better than Austin's "Keep Austin Weird", in my lifetime of living in Dallas I've never heard that. But here's some pics of Karl with my idol, who is sure to be one of the 900 celebs who will be there tonight. 








They're besties. Reason #5983048 Blake's life is unreal.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment